Sunday, July 10, 2011

An Apology and an Update

I realize I left you the last time in Pisa. Pisa, my friends, was on June 13th. That's almost a month ago. Since Pisa, I have been to Rome, the beach at Rome, Pompeii, back to Rome, Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, back to Barcelona, Bouc Bel Air (it's in France), Marseilles, Aix-en-Provence, Avignon and am currently writing to you from Lyon. There is now a handy guide of the places I've been in the sidebar. ---->

I will do my best to only bombard you with one post a day to catch us all up. So, for the next two weeks, you should be seeing the following posts:

-Rome (Parts I, II, III and IV)
-St. Peter's Basilica
-St. Paul's Outside the Walls
-Santa Maria in Cosmedin
-San Giovanni in Laterano and Santa Maria Maggiore
-Madrid
-Seville
-Macarena Church
-Seville Cathedral
-Barcelona
-La Sagrada Familia
-Barcelona Cathedral and Santa Maria del Mar
-Marseilles, Aix-en-Provence and Avignon
-Notre Dame de la Garde
-Lyon


To make it up to you, here's a picture of a cat on a rooftop in Seville. Normally I'm against cats, but I like the clouds.

Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment